PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Monday

Mouse
09-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Here we are again, another Monday morning. The lighter mornings are making it so much easier to get out of bed each day. Now I'd just like a bit of warm sunshine throughout the day as well!

So, what are you all up to this week?

I've got 2 children ready to start toilet training so we won't be venturing too far from home. We'll used the time to get started on Mother's Day crafts, so they'll be done on time rather than my usual last minute efforts :laughing:

Dragonfly
09-03-2020, 08:41 AM
We have a group to visit. It’s also st Patrick’s day next Tuesday so may start some crafts for that this week.Hang on to the sunshine mouse I don’t think it’s going to last too long unfortunately.

FussyElmo
09-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Its looking like a spring day here too.

I still think we havent had winter yet. Plenty of wet and windy weather. But we havent had a lot of frosty morning.

Pixie dust
09-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Morning , we are off to the garden centre later to buy some seeds and potatoes to grow as starting to plan for what we are going to grow this year. Have a lovely day everyone :)

loocyloo
09-03-2020, 12:49 PM
morning all! ( well afternoon now! )

I've spent my usual monday morning helping out in yr 1 at school.

and now I've got to get sorted for the working week ahead. Aiming to get out and about, as i'm finding my 'big' boys just need exercising at the moment :laughing::laughing: and one of my babies likes perpetual motion ( or eating! ) I do need to get my online obs up to date! it was all going well, then my phone decided to have a hissy fit and not play ball, so i didn't get finished over the weekend.

Maza
10-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Oh that's a shame about your phone loocyloo. You had the perfect opportunity too whilst your DD was dancing. I hate it when you are willing but technology lets you down.