PDA

View Full Version : Good morning...the weekend is nearly here!

Mouse
28-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Well, for those of us who don’t work Fridays, the weekend is already here :D

I do love my Fridays off. DH brings me a cup of coffee before he leaves for work and I sit in bed enjoying the peace of a totally quiet house...bliss!

I haven’t decided what I’m going to do today. The weather is awful again so I might just treat myself to a lazy day on the sofa :clapping:

FussyElmo
28-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Its snowing here. Come on snow i NEED to go sledging.

I finish at 430 tonight i like my early finishes.

Tomorrow dd has no football game so im going to have a day off.

Sunday is rugby which rarely gets called off.

Enjoy your sofa day Mouse :thumbsup:

mama2three
28-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Morning everyone , still no sign of snow here. Weve had some giant hailstones but that’s all! Drizzly day here so library singing session will keep us dry! Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Pixie dust
28-02-2020, 10:46 AM
I dream of having Fridays off.........it's something I have thought about for a while now. I have some training tomorrow morning about outdoors and wellbeing which should be interesting then the rest of the weekend as relaxing as possible! We are going out for Sunday lunch.

Dragonfly
28-02-2020, 02:43 PM
I have Fridays off also.Always so much to do. Raining hard here 🙄 just for a change!

loocyloo
28-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Afternoon!

I work fridays! ( but do have mondays off! )

We went to toddlers and then this afternoon did the school run in a torrential down pour! Joy!

Busy weekend as usual as DD is dancing and I need to occupy myself in various towns as just too far to go home! Am thinking maybe cinema tomorrow and Sunday I'll hole up in a coffee shop or the car with a pile of paperwork!

Enjoy everyone xx

Maza
28-02-2020, 07:26 PM
DH is hopefully (weather/roads permitting) taking DD to London on Sunday so that she can attend her old best friend's birthday party. I really hope they can go because as it is a party she will get to see quite a few of her old school friends in one go. That means I will have Sunday to myself - I have to stay and look after the puppy. I'm rather looking forward to having the best part of a day to myself to watch tv and listen to podcasts.

Tomorrow, no idea what we'll be up to. The weather is supposed to be awful, so we'll probably just do DIY stuff and cleaning.