PDA

View Full Version : Brrr its cold

FussyElmo
28-10-2019, 08:10 AM
I think its the first frost of the year. After some really torrential rain.

Its half term here luckily im only working Friday. We dont really have any plans just chill out but i am thinking i could decorate the kitchen. But maybe its too cold :laughing:

Have a great time whatever you are doing :clapping:

Maza
28-10-2019, 08:31 AM
That's nice Fussy that you have some days off.

Apparently it's 2 degrees here! We've definitely noticed that we've moved to a colder part of the country! We went on our first local woodland exploration yesterday and had a wonderful time.

This morning we are waiting in for an Ikea delivery of lots of shelves for inside our wardrobes and a big bookcase. We can't wait. We're hoping that allows us to unpack the remaining boxes. We've ordered our very first kallax unit too - I know these are very popular amongst childminders. It's for the spare room so that DD can get her 'sewing room' set up and organised.

Enjoy half term everyone and keep warm!

FussyElmo
28-10-2019, 03:00 PM
How lovely that your dd wants a sewing room. My dd is asking me to learn her how to knit. Sewing unfortunately is beyond me.

Enjoy your ikea delivery :thumbsup:

Pixie dust
28-10-2019, 08:01 PM
it was a frosty one here on the east coast this morning, we had half term last week so back to school runs today.

Mouse
29-10-2019, 01:04 PM
It was another frosty morning here, but by the time all the children had arrived and we set off for a walk, it was really quite nice. On the way home the children didn’t even need hats on it was so sunny and warm!