PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted stage 3 complaints

sarah707
27-07-2019, 10:20 PM
If you have ever made a complaint against Ofsted, you will know that there are 3 stages - and stage 3 is when a panel investigates what has happened to make sure the system is robust and the complaint has been investigated correctly.

I sat on a stage 3 panel today (there is always an independent early years representative on the panel) and I can assure anyone who puts in a stage 3 complaint that an incredible the amount of work that goes into them! There were senior Ofsted officers and me, phone calls to the officers who dealt with the complaint ... and more ... all to ensure the outcome is secure.

Wow! Ofsted have come a very long way in how they engage with the sector!! :clapping:

mumofone
29-07-2019, 12:13 PM
If you have ever made a complaint against Ofsted, you will know that there are 3 stages - and stage 3 is when a panel investigates what has happened to make sure the system is robust and the complaint has been investigated correctly.

I sat on a stage 3 panel today (there is always an independent early years representative on the panel) and I can assure anyone who puts in a stage 3 complaint that an incredible the amount of work that goes into them! There were senior Ofsted officers and me, phone calls to the officers who dealt with the complaint ... and more ... all to ensure the outcome is secure.

Wow! Ofsted have come a very long way in how they engage with the sector!! :clapping:

Thats good to know!