PDA

View Full Version : Bake off final

FussyElmo
30-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Who do we want to win?

I really wanted Byrony to win but not to be.

I think i now want kim joy but i think it will be rahul

Mouse
30-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Is it the final tonight?

I never remember when it's on, but I have managed to catch most episodes this time.

I'd like Kim Joy to win, but Rahul does seem to be a favourite with the judges.

Dragonfly
30-10-2018, 07:02 PM
I think it will be Rahul.He always looks on the verge of tears though, Kim joy is always crying!. No I think Rahul.

loocyloo
30-10-2018, 09:21 PM
only just got home from dance comp .... missed it!

Mouse
30-10-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm watching it on +1 but I already know who wins, thanks to Facebook!

Dragonfly
31-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Rahul won and actually smiled!

loocyloo
31-10-2018, 08:39 AM
i watched it on catch up whilst avoiding anyhwere that might tell me who won!

i have to say .... i wasn't overly impressed with any of the 'showstoppers' at the end!

i wanted Kim Joy to win. i thought she was best overall in the whole series.

x

Mouse
31-10-2018, 08:44 AM
I didn't watch it all in the end. Once I knew who won I couldn't bring my self to watch! He should have been out a few weeks ago, so how he went on to win, I'll never know :p

I thought Kim Joy's efforts were always so pretty and different.

mama2three
31-10-2018, 09:47 AM
I watched it this morning early enough to avoid finding out who won! I knew Rahul would win as soon as they started being negative towards kimjoys showstopper , didn’t believe a word of it either. I’m not usually one for “conspiracy theories” but it was obvious Paul wanted Rahul to win , he’s been poor the last 3 weeks!

FussyElmo
31-10-2018, 12:42 PM
I must im not a fan of the winner. I think kimjoy lost it on the showstopper.
Rahuls bakes must taste divine though how any of them got a showstopper done in the heat. How hot was it in the tent for the glass jar to exploud.

mama2three
31-10-2018, 06:17 PM
I must im not a fan of the winner. I think kimjoy lost it on the showstopper.
Rahuls bakes must taste divine though how any of them got a showstopper done in the heat. How hot was it in the tent for the glass jar to exploud.

He put it next to the hob!

BallyH
01-11-2018, 02:11 PM
I enjoyed this series. But I wanted Kim Joy to win. I love her little smile.
Anyone else find it torture to watch it? I’m always starving and, apparently, I keep saying ‘ohh, I could eat that’.

Maza
01-11-2018, 11:37 PM
I wanted Briony or kimjoy to win. It was funny when Rahul phoned his mum and she just went on and on and on. He was sweet.

I thought it was wonderful at the end when it showed how they have all been meeting up with each other.