PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

FussyElmo
10-10-2018, 08:20 AM
What a strange morning it is too. Dd2 is on residential with school so i havent had to do a school run. Worked it out it is the first time in 16 years. I felt like i had forgotten to do something. The house seems to be so much quietly without her. At one point there was only me and ds2 in the house yesterday evening.

Full on day now though just waiting for one to get here and then we are going on a nature trail.

Then i have ds2 first parent consultation at high school and its going to be good :clapping:

Then off to rugby training for him.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
10-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Good afternoon!

what a beautiful day it is!

i had planned to go out for the day, but LOs mum called last night to say LO was now in pants and doing very well ... no accidents :D BUT, i decided we'd be safer staying close to home! ... LO has been great, either telling me they need a wee or just taking themself. We went to the park, and LO DOES NOT 'do' alfresco weeing! and then at home needed the potty, but took so long to remove boots & coat ( that i was saying LEAVE ON! ) that didn't get there in time ... and it wasn't a wee! THEN ... 20 mins later, told me another child had pooed .... NOPE! LO again!:rolleyes:

we'll get there!

enjoy the sun everyone xxx

Mouse
10-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Wednesday is our busy day, but with the sun shining all the children were happy and in great moods. It does make the day more enjoyable.

We had a lunchtime drop off to nursery, so took the scenic walk home, looking for squirrels on the way. We didn't spot any, but then found 2 in the garden when we got home :D They've been a bit quiet since the weather's turned colder, but were obviously making the most of the sunshine today.

DH and I have got a quiet evening ahead with none of our (grown up) children here. We're used to a busy house (can't seem to get any of them to move out permanently!) so it seems very odd when it's just the 2 of us at home. With any luck DH will sit in one room watching football and I can sit in the other room enjoying the peace and quiet :clapping: