PDA

View Full Version : New Mindee Form?

button68
09-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Right how did I miss this? and do I even need it?

Looking through my welcome pack I have forms for 'Record of Child's Invididual Needs' and 'Child's Medical Information'

But I appear to have overlooked a form for Child's Name, Address, Parents Contact Numbers, Emergency Numbers - please let me know of anything else.

Do I now have another form to 'create'? :angry: Or will this information all be covered by the forms included in the NCMA Tool Kit?

chubbymummy
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
the ncma toolkit has every thing that you need to get you started.

you can do more if you like but........

sarah707
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Gosh.. that's an important one so I'd have another look through the toolkit... there should be a 'child information form' or something similar which has all that info on it...

If it's not there, it is possible someone has forgotten to put that section in the file, so I'd give them a ring! x

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Yes Sarah is right it should be in your toolkit

I have one though if you want to pm your email addy

Angel xx

button68
09-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Gosh.. that's an important one so I'd have another look through the toolkit... there should be a 'child information form' or something similar which has all that info on it...

If it's not there, it is possible someone has forgotten to put that section in the file, so I'd give them a ring! x

Sorry!:blush: I didn't explain that very well. I haven't got my kit yet.

My certificate is in the post (can't get my tool kit 'til I have my Cert. No.) and I have two Mindees waiting in the wings so I was just checking that I am 'good to go' to moment I have my insurance.

button68
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Yes Sarah is right it should be in your toolkit

I have one though if you want to pm your email addy

Angel xx

Ahhhhh.. Angel your and angel as always :) If there is I problem when I have my toolkit then I will PM you.

sarah707
09-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Erm.. just a thought!

If you're insured through NCMA I believe you have to use their contracts... I wouldn't go signing people up on something you've made yourself without checking first! x

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I think it is a contact form Mandy is after and not a contract ????

Angel xx