View Full Version : So the big question is

FussyElmo
11-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Is it coming home

Will you be watching?

I think they will win tonight just because dh is at work Sunday

Mouse
11-07-2018, 06:05 PM
All the menfolk are out watching the footy so I've got the house to myself...bliss!

I won't watch the match but I will keep a check on the score.

Having said that, I take it they've just scored. I've got the backdoor open and I can hear the cheers!!

mama2three
11-07-2018, 08:23 PM
2-1
My Scottish hubby is working in China just now but I think I heard him cheering from here!!

mama2three
11-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Reposted sorry!

bunyip
11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
I understand the expression is.......

nogomet se vraca kuci. :rolleyes:

Can we get back to some proper sport now, for civilised people?

mama2three
11-07-2018, 09:06 PM
I understand the expression is.......

nogomet se vraca kuci. :rolleyes:

Can we get back to some proper sport now, for civilised people?

Surely it’s nogomet ne dolazi kuci !!

Maza
11-07-2018, 09:10 PM
My Scottish hubby is working in China just now but I think I heard him cheering from here!!

My non-English hubby is more down than the English people in the house. He loves Roger Federer too, so not a great sporting day for him.

Sorry to all on here who are sad tonight.

Sorry to all the genuinely nice English fans out there.

Great for the sport though that a small country like Croatia has achieved so much already.

bunyip
12-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Surely it’s nogomet ne dolazi kuci !!

Quite probably. I just ran it through the google translation tool.

.... which is so unreliable I might easily have just called the Croatian president's mother a marmoset. :D

FussyElmo
12-07-2018, 09:56 AM

My non-English hubby is more down than the English people in the house. He loves Roger Federer too, so not a great sporting day for him.

Sorry to all on here who are sad tonight.

Sorry to all the genuinely nice English fans out there.

Great for the sport though that a small country like Croatia has achieved so much already.

Not sad they have done better than expected. I was sad that Federer lost though.

I will support Croatia as they have played well throughout the tournament and it would be nice to see a different team win the world cup

bunyip
12-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Sad for the victims of domestic violence, which increases by 40% every time Ingerland lose a thugball match. :mad:

Maza
12-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Exactly Bunyip, that's why I am only sorry for the genuinely nice fans out there.

Also sorry for the people who have to clean up after the mass gatherings.