PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful day

FussyElmo
26-06-2018, 09:51 AM
The sun is shining brightly here. I have the day to myself until school pick up and offically im tiding up:laughing:

Hope everyone is enjoying the day and managing to keep a little cool:thumbsup:

Mouse
26-06-2018, 10:28 AM
It's lovely here.

We were in the garden at 9am as it was still reasonably shaded and cool then. By 11am the only 2 children I've got today were ready to come indoors. They're now both flat out asleep. Even though they're only 2 and 3 they're pretty good at self regulating. The door is open for them to go in and out of the garden as they please, but once they've had enough of the heat they come inside and stay inside.

loocyloo
26-06-2018, 01:06 PM
it is such a lovely day, we decided to go to the beach ... 40 mins later we arrive at our favourite beach to discover an immense sea fret and we couldn't even see the pier! so i decided to head round the coast to near whitby ... nope, sea fret still there! rang a friend in scraborough ... sea fret there too! ( although its gone now we're home!!!! )

we went up onto the moors instead and had fun! i'm not going to risk the beach tomorrow! :laughing:

mumofone
26-06-2018, 01:53 PM
It's lovely here.

We were in the garden at 9am as it was still reasonably shaded and cool then. By 11am the only 2 children I've got today were ready to come indoors. They're now both flat out asleep. Even though they're only 2 and 3 they're pretty good at self regulating. The door is open for them to go in and out of the garden as they please, but once they've had enough of the heat they come inside and stay inside.

Its funny, when the weather is nice everyone thinks I spend - or should spend - all day out in with the kids but on the contrary it seems to make them want to retreat inside.

mama2three
26-06-2018, 01:55 PM
I remember that well loocyloo , reports of scorching temperatures and clear skies , but the fret used to keep Scarborough much cooler!!

mama2three
26-06-2018, 02:54 PM
I remember that well loocyloo , reports of scorching temperatures and clear skies , but the fret used to keep Scarborough much cooler!!