PDA

View Full Version : what to do?? its...

emmadines
12-08-2008, 06:49 AM
raining!!! any ideas what to do as I have 2, 6 year olds today till 3pm?

angeldelight
12-08-2008, 06:51 AM
SCREAM !

Angel xxx

miffy
12-08-2008, 06:55 AM
SCREAM !

Angel xxx
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some help you are!

How about an indoor olympics? I read some ideas on a website (sorry can't remember which one) like using straws for javelins, scrunched up newspaper balls for shot put

Get the boys to think of some ideas

Miffy xx

angeldelight
12-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Sorry I was kidding haha

I have lots of activity pdf files - colouring - word searches etc etc etc topic ideas

If you want anything send me your email and give me half an hour and I will send you something that will hopefully keep the kids happy for a bit

Angel xxx

Wiggly
12-08-2008, 06:59 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some help you are!

How about an indoor olympics? I read some ideas on a website (sorry can't remember which one) like using straws for javelins, scrunched up newspaper balls for shot put

Get the boys to think of some ideas

Miffy xx

That's a fun idea - might have to steal that myself.

Wiggly
x

mimo
12-08-2008, 07:21 AM
We are going to cook scones and cakes .Make cinema tickets ,then eat the cakes and scones this afternoon whilst having a cinema afternoon. That way i can shut the curtains and ignore the horrible weather.

emmadines
12-08-2008, 07:23 AM
We are going to cook scones and cakes .Make cinema tickets ,then eat the cakes and scones this afternoon whilst having a cinema afternoon. That way i can shut the curtains and ignore the horrible weather.

hummmm I like that idea!!

emmadines
12-08-2008, 07:51 AM
ok consider that idea offically pinched (thankyou)

right what do we need???

tickets
home made popcorn
cakes (to be made ((do you know of any good scone recipes??)
and a good movie.

is there anything else??

Paula J
12-08-2008, 07:55 AM
A good film! Mine watched Spiderwicke Cronicles last week it was heaven for well over an hour another good one if they like music based films Step up 2 the Street
Enjoy your afternoon I have just had number 6 arrive and I have them all till gone 5 what a day Paula:)

emmadines
12-08-2008, 07:58 AM
will have to get to work on this! they are all tiding up and getting ready!!:laughing:

Nicki L
12-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Mine are going to play in the garden for a bit while the weather is nice.

Then when the rain comes -(you just know it will) I am going to start the planet food poster i got from the british meat council.

Should keep them entertained for a bit.

samd35
13-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Love the idea of the cinema, think I will pinch that one to.

Sam x

mimo
13-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Cinema afternoons are great you get to sit don for a 11/2 hours with a cup of coffee .We have a library set up today its great i walk around going shh quiet in the library please or shhh no talking in the library please .I have silence and have done all morning and the kids have read loads .They are all 6+ .My middle one who is 9 is being the librarian at the mo and is having a story time seesion with them .:jump for joy:

LOOPYLISA
13-08-2008, 12:49 PM
RUN AWAY X:clapping: :clapping:

mimo
13-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Ok we are now having raindrop races down the window and watching the stream that has devoloped in our road .I it carries on like this we will be practicing our sowing skills and emptying the sand pit to make sandbags:D