PDA

View Full Version : That was a very windy night.

FussyElmo
18-01-2018, 09:23 AM
I hope you are well and not too much damage was done. We have a fence panel down but could have been worse. Though on telling dh he informed me it wasn't that windy last night:rolleyes::laughing:

I will still be jealous if you have snow I really need to go sledging :laughing:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

BallyH
18-01-2018, 01:12 PM
No snow here. Yes it was an extremely windy night. I feel exhausted as I think I was awake most of the night listening to the wind whistle through the house worrying about potential damage being done outside. Garden fences ok but damage done at our allotment as that land is very flat and exposed. Hope everyone else is safe.

loocyloo
18-01-2018, 01:24 PM
We didn't have much wind, but we do have a couple of inches of snow. It's very icy and not much fun to play in.

FloraDora
18-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Very windy here.
I gathered all my plastic garden pots together ont the patio yesterday ( unaware of windy forecast, you can tell I have no LO’s to plan for). We were going to load the car to take to skip first thing but had visitors and then it was dark so I left them there.
At 3.30 am I was up watching them all blow around the garden, I ventured out in my nightie to gather some bigger ones and a garden chair that I hadn’t stacked after sitting on it whilst we discussed how to stack to take to car.
My thoughts strayed to thinking it would just be our luck that we had a fence down or a shed window broken when we are on the brink of selling.

But all was well in the end, I am just tired now and in need of an afternoon nap.