PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Day

FussyElmo
26-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Merry Christmas I hope everyone had a lovely day and there were no family arguments over monopoly :laughing:

Just sitting watching the rerun of the first series of the great British bake off. After the showstopper yesterday it looks very basic. But I use Ruth recipes alot and they are always lovely and easy to use.

We will be having another dinner today before dh has to go to work.

Have a lovely day everyone x

mama2three
26-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Been for a lovely walk in the sun in the forest , just relaxing now before the panto tonight. Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and can relax today xx

Maza
26-12-2017, 04:27 PM
We had a lovely day yesterday, even though I wasn't well. I can tell I'm getting better though because I can smell my new scented candle, which was impossible yesterday, and I can taste the orange in my chocolate orange. I was wondering if they had changed the recipe yesterday and so was very relieved today, as to me that taste is a Christmas 'must'!

Today, lazy day, left over Christmas dinner and buffet food and booze. DD decorated her first gingerbread house and loved it. We were going to go out for a walk in the woods but then realised rain was due, and it looked imminent, so we all just went for a quick throw around in the garden and managed about an hour before the rain came. It was lovely and fresh. Back inside and ate the gingerbread house, well some of it anyway.

DD and I both agree that one of her best presents was 'The Cursed Child'. We started reading it last night in bed and in the middle of it she said "oooooh, it feels so good to be back with Harry Potter again!" There's nothing quite like it. We're both looking forward to her bedtime already!

SYLVIA
26-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. It was just DP And me most of the day yesterday with 2 of his sons popping in a couple of time it was such a lovely day today i got up and watch all 4 episodes of Bancroft. My 2 daughters and partnersand grandson came for dinner. Tomorrow I hoping to get out for some fresh air but st the moment it’s chucking it down.