PDA

View Full Version : SO EXCITED!!!!

SYLVIA
26-08-2017, 06:31 PM
DD1 has told us that they are expecting their second baby. Very early so fingers crosssd it all goes well. And if anybody on here remembers the 4 day labour she went through 2 years ago will be anticipating a lot of posts from me next April/may if it happens again

Maza
26-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Congratulations! That's lovely news! Do they live close by? x

loocyloo
26-08-2017, 08:14 PM
DD1 has told us that they are expecting their second baby. Very early so fingers crosssd it all goes well. And if anybody on here remembers the 4 day labour she went through 2 years ago will be anticipating a lot of posts from me next April/may if it happens again

Oh wow.

What lovely news. Congratulations 😊 xxx

SYLVIA
26-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Thank you. Yes about 10 mins from me. I look after my grandson 3 days a week at the moment so I'll miss seeing him that often but I'm sure billie will bring them both up often enough

Maza
27-08-2017, 06:14 AM
Thank you. Yes about 10 mins from me. I look after my grandson 3 days a week at the moment so I'll miss seeing him that often but I'm sure billie will bring them both up often enough

Oh it's perfect that they live that close. I bet they love it too. I hope I get to look after my grandchildren in the future.

Mouse
27-08-2017, 05:14 PM
What exciting news!

I think we'll be sticking with one grandchild for now. Parenthood turned out to be much harder than DS & DIL imagined so they're not planning any more anytime soon!

FloraDora
27-08-2017, 08:26 PM
It must be so lovely to live close and be part of your grandchildren's lives.
Enjoy the next few weeks and beyond, lovely exciting time in your family, I love new babies ....new futures in our families, I can't help but imagine what our world will be like when your new grandchild is 20?

Kiddleywinks
28-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Aww congratulations x

watford wizz
28-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Many congratulations, nothing like being a grandparent xx

FussyElmo
28-08-2017, 10:19 AM

Congratulations to you all