PDA

View Full Version : it feel more like autum than summer

FussyElmo
29-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Cant believe just how cold it has gone. I lost feeling in my finertips at ds's football training last night. I may even have to reconsider only wearing sandals and go back to boots :laughing::laughing:

Bust day today we are just chilling and having morning snack at the moment then we will continue with out balancing activites if only egg and spoon races still exist :laughing::laughing:

Ellisha
29-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Cant believe just how cold it has gone. I lost feeling in my finertips at ds's football training last night. I may even have to reconsider only wearing sandals and go back to boots :laughing::laughing:

Bust day today we are just chilling and having morning snack at the moment then we will continue with out balancing activites if only egg and spoon races still exist :laughing::laughing:

It really does feel like Autumn but I quite like Autumn anyway! This weather means I'm not constantly thinking about sun cream and keeping the kids hydrated.

Hopefully we will have some more sun soon, but not quite as hot as last week.

bunyip
29-06-2017, 04:51 PM
First thing I did this morning was put the heating back on. :eek:

Mouse
29-06-2017, 06:41 PM
I was almost tempted to put the heating on today but couldn't bring myself to do it!

If I'd been working and had children here I would probably have put it on, but as it's only been me here I just put on a jumper and a pair of socks (obviously in addition to other clothes!)

I don't do well with heat but even I'm wishing we could have a bit of sunshine back :D

Hebs
30-06-2017, 07:43 AM
I've had the heating on for the last 2 days much to my OH disgust hahah

hectors house
30-06-2017, 07:54 AM
I was so cold last night after a yoga class that I sneaked the electric blanket on when I got home - it was lovely. :D