PDA

View Full Version : Prospect or ofsted

v 1461
28-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Hello,
Is there a way to find out if my last inspection was done by ofsted or prospect ?
I would like to know and looked at my last report but can't find out if the woman was from ofsted or prospect .
Thanks

FloraDora
28-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Early years inspectors were directly employed by Ofsted on April 1st 2017 so if you were inspected beforehand it was likely to have been by one of the firms that inspected on their behalf, like prospect or tribal.

v 1461
28-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Flora Dora
Thanks. Will it show somehow on my report ? ( got inspected in 2015 last )

FloraDora
28-06-2017, 06:18 PM
My report says Ofsted carried it out, but it was actually an inspector employed by prospect working for Ofsted.

I do have the email they sent me to tell me it was online and for feedback- could you check your correspondence??
Curious to know why it is important to know.

v 1461
02-07-2017, 09:13 AM
My report says Ofsted carried it out, but it was actually an inspector employed by prospect working for Ofsted.

I do have the email they sent me to tell me it was online and for feedback- could you check your correspondence??
Curious to know why it is important to know.

Thanks floradora, I would like to know only because in my area I be been told all childminder who were inspected with prospect in the last few years will be reinspected asap ( some of us have been reinspected already ) . I think there is already a thread on here about it but can't find anything ( there have been problems with prospects apparently but I don't know what). You might already know anyway !