PDA

View Full Version : last and recent cycle

v 1461
07-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Hello,
I'm a bit lost with cycle dates. When was last cycle and when does recent cycle finishes. I can't find any answers anywhere ( although I'm.sure it's somewhere on here)
Thanks

sarah707
07-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Do you mean inspection cycle?

It started August last year and it lasts for 4 years :D

v 1461
11-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Yes Sarah, I mean inspection cycle. Thanks for your reply. Aug 2016 to Aug 2020 then.

Hollyhock
12-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Yes Sarah, I mean inspection cycle. Thanks for your reply. Aug 2016 to Aug 2020 then.

Hello,

I've only been registered in January this year. Is there any way to know how soon I'll have my first inspection...?

moggy
12-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Hello,

I've only been registered in January this year. Is there any way to know how soon I'll have my first inspection...?

There is no way to tell when you'll be inspected, despite all the guesses and rumours that abound. They tend to do batches in an area but that is not a guarantee.
It is best to work as if Ofsted could come tomorrow. If you keep your knowledge up to date, keep your records up to date, know your children and keep your training up to date there is not need for any big panic when you get the call.

FussyElmo
13-06-2017, 09:59 AM
There is no way to tell when you'll be inspected, despite all the guesses and rumours that abound. They tend to do batches in an area but that is not a guarantee.
It is best to work as if Ofsted could come tomorrow. If you keep your knowledge up to date, keep your records up to date, know your children and keep your training up to date there is not need for any big panic when you get the call.

This is the best advice you can be given work as if they are coming tomorrow it takes alot of stress away if you are not trying to get in order when they ring :thumbsup:

Hollyhock
13-06-2017, 07:42 PM
This is the best advice you can be given work as if they are coming tomorrow it takes alot of stress away if you are not trying to get in order when they ring :thumbsup:

Thank you!