PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night

FussyElmo
24-03-2017, 04:33 PM
I have an early finish.

All the childrens dreaded homework is done.

Going to have a very quick tidy up.

Then we have booked tickets to go and see the new power rangers movie. Dont know who is more excited me or the kids :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Have a good weekend everyone hope the weather stays good for us :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
24-03-2017, 05:47 PM
I have an early finish.

All the childrens dreaded homework is done.

Going to have a very quick tidy up.

Then we have booked tickets to go and see the new power rangers movie. Dont know who is more excited me or the kids :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Have a good weekend everyone hope the weather stays good for us :thumbsup:

Of course the call from the local walk in centre saying that ds2 xray had been looked at and he's now in a cast didn't help my plans in any way :-(

loocyloo
24-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Of course the call from the local walk in centre saying that ds2 xray had been looked at and he's now in a cast didn't help my plans in any way :-(

Oh no ... hope he is ok and you have a good evening :0)

No plans tonight except I needed to order a few birthday presents and my laptop has decided to shut down! Typical!

SYLVIA
24-03-2017, 07:58 PM
I'm laying on the sofa, cuddling my cat. My grandson has actually exhausted me today. Had 4 LO here today and 2 schoolies. He is now 2 and quarter and is so strong willed I totally shattered when he goes home. Good job I love him!!!!

Maza
24-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Nothing going on here tonight either. Although I did have lunch with a friend today and we had wine (not working obviously). Is it just me or does daytime drinking make you tipsy far quicker than night time drinking? Then DH and I had a glorious late afternoon watching DD's netball match. It was an away game and in such beautiful, tranquil surroundings - a lovely way to start the weekend. Now though, DH is glued to the financial news (for work) and there isn't a glass of wine in sight.

Gosh Fussy, I hope your DS feels better soon.