PDA

View Full Version : Changing sef without losing old one

v 1461
14-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Hello
I haven't changed my online sef since June 2015 ( old version). In the last 2'years I only did it on a paper .
The problem is that I am not sure where to press without loosing all the writing of my old sef.
Every time I try to change it it says that I will loose my old sef and I do not want to have to start from scratch again.
Could you please let me know how I could use my old one and do some copy and paste if possible , where to press on their web ?

It has probably been explained on a different post but I can't find anything.
Thanks
V

blue bear
14-03-2017, 09:28 PM
You go on and change what you want to change and it saves the changes, the old self is no longer accessible but can't see why you would need it? Everything doesn't get wiped just saves any changes. I copied and pasted mine onto a word document.

watford wizz
15-03-2017, 08:20 PM
I'm not sure if you still can but I printed a copy of the old one before adding new info but this was a while ago x

v 1461
17-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Thanks for reply .
All done , thought that old sef would be gone but I opened the new sef and realized my old one was there already ( apart from question 6 ) . They automatically copy and paste my old one which is good as I didn't want to start it all from scratch . Now just have to update it and answer question 6.
One thing less to worry about !!