PDA

View Full Version : Snow watch

FussyElmo
28-02-2017, 06:23 AM
We have snow coming down its not much and i dont it will stick much but its definietly snow.

How is everywhere else/

What have you got planned for the day?

My new baby mindee started yesterday and has has learnt over the weekend to stand up so its the eyes in the back of my head stage :thumbsup:

Mouse
28-02-2017, 08:06 AM
I don't think we're forecast any snow, although it definitely feels cold enough. After a relatively warm day last week I decided it was time to stop the heating switching on automatically in the morning so turned the timer off. I regretted that slightly when I woke up this morning and it was freezing!

Later on today I'm going to meet my newest mindee. She was only born on Sunday :laughing: I was quizzing her 2 year old brother about her yesterday but he was totally uninterested. Luckily mum sent me plenty of photos. She'll join us properly in October.

SYLVIA
28-02-2017, 08:20 AM
We have a lovely sunny morning after a dreadful day of rain yesterday. Think a walk in local woods will be our morning activity. Have a good day everyone and enjoy the snow if you get some

loocyloo
28-02-2017, 10:46 AM
We have snow coming down its not much and i dont it will stick much but its definietly snow.

How is everywhere else/

My new baby mindee started yesterday and has has learnt over the weekend to stand up so its the eyes in the back of my head stage :thumbsup:

No snow here. Frosty this morning but now the sun is out, it's lovely outside and I'm surplus to requirements!

I had a call this morning from a mum whose LO left to go to school ... can she book a baby space for sept 18! I 'think' I should be able to do it as several current mindees will be starting school then!

bunyip
28-02-2017, 01:26 PM
No snow here. Possibly more scary winds later in the week. :(

Dragonfly
28-02-2017, 01:30 PM
No snow in the East

BallyH
28-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Sleet here. Not lying. Very cold. Got caught in an awful hailstorm on the school run yesterday. The house was steaming later with wet coats etc on my radiators.

Ellisha
28-02-2017, 03:41 PM

How is everywhere else/

No snow here. We had lovely sunshine earlier but now wins and rain. We had a hail storm on the school run yesterday too.