PDA

View Full Version : Its taken all weekend but I'm happy now

miss mopple
10-08-2008, 07:51 PM
I've spent the last 2 days with my head well and truly buried in the Welfare requirements book and policies folder, going through it bit by bit and ensuring all my policies cover everything they should :littleangel:

My brain is frazzled, but I now have a lovely folder with all my policies under the relevant welfare requirement headings and I'm very confident that I'm doing things right and can demonstrate it all when they come knocking :D

I have a folder with all the 5 Outcomes stuff in it too just to be on the safe side and make sure I have everything covered so need to reprint my updated bits for that but that won't take long.

Just have to stop procrastinating now and do the SEF and I'm mostly all sorted :jump for joy:

angeldelight
10-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Well done you for being so well organised in the end

Angel xx

Monkey1
10-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Well done! Do you fancy posting me a copy?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wiggly
10-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Cheeky Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you for getting it all so well organised.

Wiggly
x

miffy
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Well done - it must be nice to have it all sorted out

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
11-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Well done you.

Nice feeling to have everything organised.

My additional policies are sat in a box awaiting my attention - next week maybe!!

Debbie :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Pipsqueak
11-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Well done, its a great feeling to have got them done and feel like you actually can be confident about them.:clapping: :clapping:

Monkey1
11-08-2008, 04:52 AM
Cheeky Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you for getting it all so well organised.

Wiggly
x

:laughing: :laughing: I know but it sounds like too much hard work!

sarah707
11-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Well done you! That will be me one day... just writing my things to do list now :D