PDA

View Full Version : demonstrating how to plan and deliver the educational programme?

Hollyhock
08-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Hello there,

I am waiting for the inspector to call and arrange a date for the pre-registration visit, and am just reading through the registration handbook.
I wondered if anyone could perhaps share with me how best to "demonstrate how I am going to plan and deliver the educational programme across the areas of learning and development"?
Can I say that, based on the all-about-me-document (including parent's comments about the development in the prime areas so far) and the Early Years Outcomes guidance, and also on the child's current interests, I write up the PLODS, using Neville's super useful document. I have also written up a sheet that shows how my resources are linked to the seven areas. Would that and the PLODS be sufficient for the purpose, or am I missing something more?
I'd be very grateful for your advice!

sarah707
08-12-2016, 09:09 PM
yes your educational programme is the way you intend planning the children's days so they learn and develop well...

Your daily routines - your continuous provision (toys and games) - how you enhance things for the individual child - how you develop children's interests ...

Try not to over-think it! It's what you will do every day :D

Hollyhock
08-12-2016, 10:38 PM
yes your educational programme is the way you intend planning the children's days so they learn and develop well...

Your daily routines - your continuous provision (toys and games) - how you enhance things for the individual child - how you develop children's interests ...

Try not to over-think it! It's what you will do every day :D

Thank you Sarah,
for the quick reply! And my apologies - the cursor keeps snipping away words I've written (in this case your first name, I just saw) without me noticing...:blush: