PDA

View Full Version : Slimming world

Monkey1
09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
I bit the bullet on Thursday and went back (3rd time!) All the ladies were so friendly and there is still a couple that i recognised. I forgot how easy it and how much you can eat! I had the girls round last night and i was really really good. I swapped my Magners :crying: for vodka and while they all sat around stuffing their faces with pringles and chocolate i didn't have any!:clapping: I was so proud of myself!
I'm going to set my goal to lose 1stone 2.5 lbs by xmas. Fingers crossed!

Chatterbox Childcare
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Good luck - I am sure you can do it...

Don't forget the ferraro roches made from ryvita and nutella... yum and only 6 sins per serving

Debbie

Monkey1
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Good luck - I am sure you can do it...

Don't forget the ferraro roches made from ryvita and nutella... yum and only 6 sins per serving

Debbie

I haven't heard of this one ! Can i have the recipie PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE?

crazybones
09-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Good girl. Good Luck and I will be joining you w/c 1st September. Isnt there something else happening that week :huh: :confused:

Monkey1
10-08-2008, 06:26 AM
Good girl. Good Luck and I will be joining you w/c 1st September. Isnt there something else happening that week :huh: :confused:

:huh: :huh: :huh: Nope.....can't think of anything important!.......oh yes its coming back to me now..............i have a hair appointment!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
10-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Good luck Monkey I'm sure you can do it

What about your posh frock though? It won't fit will it - oh well another excuse for a shopping trip :laughing:

Miffy xx

Spangles
10-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Good luck with Slimming World!

I can toying with the idea of going back to WW but it would be the 4th time so not sure I can face it! Might have to find another one to go to and use a false name so I don't come up on the system! Ha ha!

deeb66
10-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Well done for bitting the bullet and going back.

And well done for behaving yourself on your girlie night.

fishbones1
14-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Well done, thats great setting yourself a target.

I have been going for 7 weeks, I lost 1st 2ibs in six weeks, weighing night tonight. I don't think I have done too good this week. felt proud for doing stone so let myself have a treat (bad I know, but you need it from time to time).

I love the recipes from slimming world, hubby enjoying food too and my little girl eating healthy. I had a bbq a few weeks back and made homemade burgers for everyone, they all said how much better they were than shop brought :blush: :blush:

Good luck keep up the good work, I never could have done it without going to SW for help