PDA

View Full Version : Tips for newly registering cms

sarah707
02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
... and childminders who need a quick reminder :D

Tips for newly registered childminders... - Independent Childminders (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/blog/tips-for-newly-registered-childminders)

BallyH
02-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Thank you, I enjoyed reading this.

mumofone
02-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Lol love this thanks Sarah! :-)

bunyip
02-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Excellent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is so much better than any of the advice or training I received. There are 1 or 2 points on which I'd beg to differ, but only due to local circumstances.

Every new/pre-reg CM should be made to read this.

The sad thing is that I reached poinnt number 13 before I encountered anything matched my pre-reg training, which is an indictment of how poorly-prepared we CMs are in terms of training courses and LA assistance. :(

sarah707
03-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Excellent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is so much better than any of the advice or training I received. There are 1 or 2 points on which I'd beg to differ, but only due to local circumstances.

Every new/pre-reg CM should be made to read this.

The sad thing is that I reached poinnt number 13 before I encountered anything matched my pre-reg training, which is an indictment of how poorly-prepared we CMs are in terms of training courses and LA assistance. :(

Strangely enough I collated it to go alongside some introduction to childminding training I've been asked to collaborate on :)

bunyip
03-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Strangely enough I collated it to go alongside some introduction to childminding training I've been asked to collaborate on :)

Hopefully that will ensure the next crop of CMs will be better prepared than I was. :thumbsup:

k1rstie
03-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Really interesting list Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to compile it.