PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies In Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire. Kateslittletreasures

katickles
08-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi my name is Katherine & I am an OFSTED registered childminder.

I currently have vacancies both full & part time.

I live in Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, within easy walking distance to the village centre, parks, schools etc.

For futher information please feel free to contact me:

Email: katherinehough@yahoo.co.uk

Delly
13-02-2008, 04:33 PM
hiya, katherine, I'm from Poulton, born and bred, went to Poulton c of E school, did you ?

katickles
06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi
Only just seen your reply - sorry for the delay!!!

No not a real Poulton person - I know........... I should keep that quiet as unless you've lived here for 10 years + your not really accepted!! hahaha

Anyway, moved here 6 years ago, moved here to be with my hubby & i love it! Don't think we'll ever move out of here. :)

the_nanny_uk2
07-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi both of you,

I'm born & bred in Poulton-le-Fylde and also went to Sheaf Street (poulton st chads)

I've just been registered to childmind after being a Nanny for 23yrs.

Whereabouts are you both?

Jo x

Shivvie
08-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi everyone! We live near Poulton now but hubby went to Sheaf Street school many years ago! He would have left in 1981 I think!

sue m
08-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Just to stick my oar in :o , I'd never heard of it until recently when I was doing my family tree, and lots of my family were born there in the 1800's. Just funny to see you mention it when I only just heard of it. I'd love to go and visit. :D