PDA

View Full Version : Gold membership insurance

Smileyface
10-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Hello
Was just wondering if the free gold membership insurance we receive with being a member is all ok to use? My Michael Morton is up for renewal!
Thanks

tulip0803
11-04-2016, 08:48 AM
They have recently increased the cover to match MM & Pacey's cover of £5,000,000. If you offer the free places some LAs are insisting on £10,000,000 so just check what cover your LA expects if you do.

It does not include Employer's liability so you cannot have an assistant or student with you, there is no option to add this yet.

It includes legal advice over the phone but no help to recover fees but if you get paid in advance this shouldn't be a problem.

I am staying with MM x

AJU
15-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Hi, just a quick thought, can you be registered with both? I am with MM and a friend told me to go with the one for gold members too, since it is free... personally not sure about that...
Thanks

loocyloo
15-04-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm with pacey and I still took the free insurance from childcare.co.uk. I don't suppose both would pay out if needed, but I thought it was worth doing, especially as it is free. I won't be giving up my pacey one though.

Mouse
15-04-2016, 03:57 PM
I would check T&Cs. I've got a feeling you can only have one insurance policy. If you have 2 it may make them invalid.