PDA

View Full Version : Reports!!!

lor
28-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Hi there,

Does anybody know how I can look up a particular inspectors report?

Thanks in advance xx

moggy
28-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Just google the name. Sometimes that turns some up but not reliable I find.
Or search on Ofsted- Reports, search by your area and see if you can find any, takes a bit of trudging through them but always useful reading!
Or ask CMers in your area, we all give each other tips if we have had the same inspector!

k1rstie
28-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi there, Does anybody know how I can look up a particular inspectors report? Thanks in advance xx

You can look at Watchsted. Just look back at each report going round the circle. You will eventfully find some done by the inspector you are looking at. Hopefully!!!

I found 2 reports by my inspector recently before my inspection. I found it really helpful, and helped calm my nerves.

FloraDora
28-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Inspectors do tend to stick to the same area so I trawled through all the reports in my area in the last 6 months and found her name on a few.

mumofone
28-02-2016, 05:38 PM
There's a scary and harsh sounding inspector doing the rounds in my area at the moment!

FloraDora
28-02-2016, 06:57 PM
There's a scary and harsh sounding inspector doing the rounds in my area at the moment!

My own experience tells me that you shouldn't be worried about someone with a harsh reputation....she just hasn't been to your wonderful setting yet!

mumofone
28-02-2016, 07:31 PM
My own experience tells me that you shouldn't be worried about someone with a harsh reputation....she just hasn't been to your wonderful setting yet!

Lol well there is that ;-)

BallyH
28-02-2016, 08:10 PM

There's probably another 5 lovely one's also.

BallyH
28-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Inspectors do tend to stick to the same area so I trawled through all the reports in my area in the last 6 months and found her name on a few.

This is what I done and it is excellent advice for everyone.