PDA

View Full Version : Change of hours

rebeccam
31-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi all, I have a parent that would like to sawp days and hours, do i need to change this in the contract (i use pacey contracts) or will a signed letter from parent be enough? I cant see anywhere in the contract to make changes. Thank you in advance.

moggy
31-01-2016, 08:30 PM
You can either write it on a bit of paper- 2 copies, you sign + parents sign both and attach to your contract and their contract.
Or...
Get your contract and their contract together- cross out and write in new info. All sign both contracts next to the changes 'Changes made on xxxx date, Signed: xxxx'.

Either is fine. Second method means less bits of paper around, but can get messy on contract if multiple changes over the years!

loocyloo
01-02-2016, 07:37 AM
I write a 'contract amendment' with childs name/address/dob and the new hours/days/fees etc.
I then put that all other details are as per original contract and the date it was signed.
Then parents and I sign and I give them a copy and I file it with original contract.

AliceK
01-02-2016, 09:42 AM
I write a 'contract amendment' with childs name/address/dob and the new hours/days/fees etc.
I then put that all other details are as per original contract and the date it was signed.
Then parents and I sign and I give them a copy and I file it with original contract.

This is what I do too :thumbsup:

xx

bunyip
01-02-2016, 01:32 PM

This ^^^^^ :thumbsup: