PDA

View Full Version : Please Help? Struggling with application process, the government gateway stuff.

tamlabailey
14-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi there,
Im new to the site and new to the childminding application process. I found my pre-reg training really helpful, although there was little guidance on a detailed account of the application process itself.
So....I've managed to create my government gateway account (check me out), and managed to submit my DBS. However, I have to create a gateway account for my partner, managed to do that, but its asking me to import from another account. I suspect that this is from my account, however its asking for an EYC number, (which I don't have) and therefore won't let me save any info on his account and I can't apply for the DBS. I feel so stuck.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please, as there doesn't seem to be a defined way to get through this.

Thanks

Sez1980
15-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi like you I found it confusing, on the ofsted online ur eyc number is seen in the first box called ID once ur husband Submits his form u get and emailing saying u can submit ur application