PDA

View Full Version : Updated complaints form

sarah707
07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
I asked Ofsted if they were going to provide an updated complaints form as the current one is set out to the 14 national standards and will be out of date in September. This is their reply... :D

Dear Ms Neville,

Thank you for your email.

At present there is no plans to produce an updated document however you should display the 'Parents' poster which will give details of the contact numbers and address for the parents to raise a complaint with Ofsted.

Please be advised that the updated EYFS (Early years Foundation Stage) poster will not be available on our website until September.

The existing parent's poster is still available for download on our web site on:

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/portal/site/Internet/menuitem.eace3f09a603f6d9c3172a8a08c08a0c/?vgnextoid=ac051e7a681eb010VgnVCM2000003607640aRCR D

I hope you find this information of use. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Helen Aughton

Customer Services Advisor

Ofsted - National Business Unit

Tel: 08456 404040

angeldelight
07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
What a waste of space they are

They have replied and given you answers which we all already know
We have all been talking about the poster for the last few weeks
Bet we could have told them a thing or two !

I bet they havent even thought of doing a updated version of the form anyway - and I wonder why ?

You would have thought that they would have thought of things like this ages ago

Angel xxx