PDA

View Full Version : Mog the Cat toy

Maza
06-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Mog the cat toy? Silly prices on Amazon and everywhere else seems to be out of stock. Were any of you lucky enough to get one while they were available? My old mindee used to have one and I'm sure you could get them pretty easily before the new book came out, but now it seems they're on everyone's Christmas list!

FussyElmo
06-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Mog the cat toy? Silly prices on Amazon and everywhere else seems to be out of stock. Were any of you lucky enough to get one while they were available? My old mindee used to have one and I'm sure you could get them pretty easily before the new book came out, but now it seems they're on everyone's Christmas list!

I think I saw on fb today that waitrose have a version :-)

Mouse
06-12-2015, 07:55 PM
I got mine from Sainsbury's before I realised they were so popular. I'd nipped in one evening and there were loads of them, along with the books. I wasn't sure whether or not to get one at the time, but I'm glad I did as they'd all gone the next day.

The children love it and we read the story every day.

Waterstones have got this one

https://www.waterstones.com/product/mog-toy-6/mog-the-forgetful-cat/5034566603608

alex__17
07-12-2015, 07:16 AM
I got one from ikea that my son is convinced is mog, looks pretty much the same to me :-)