PDA

View Full Version : Music DVD

It's a small world
19-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi

I was looking for a really good music sing song dvd with actions on for my children during our music theme - we will be playing instruments etc and wanted some songs with actions on anyone have any good suggestions? Also anything good for bilingual children ?

chris goodyear
19-11-2015, 11:45 AM
I have old videos of Fun Song Factory and they are brilliant! I enjoy them as much as the children so that's a bonus! Don't know if they are on C.D's but don't get the newer versions as they are not anywhere near as good. The old ones have a young Justine (from Mr Tumble) and a young Dave Benson Phillips, they really engage the children. The newer ones have young entertainers and just perform for the kids.

FussyElmo
19-11-2015, 12:07 PM
I have old videos of Fun Song Factory and they are brilliant! I enjoy them as much as the children so that's a bonus! Don't know if they are on C.D's but don't get the newer versions as they are not anywhere near as good. The old ones have a young Justine (from Mr Tumble) and a young Dave Benson Phillips, they really engage the children. The newer ones have young entertainers and just perform for the kids.

The fun song factory is great :thumbsup:

BallyH
19-11-2015, 01:50 PM

Oh this made me smile as my sons loved Fun Song Factory. I threw the video tapes out last year as no video recorder anymore. A sad day.

FussyElmo
19-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Oh this made me smile as my sons loved Fun Song Factory. I threw the video tapes out last year as no video recorder anymore. A sad day.

YouTube they are on there :-)

BallyH
19-11-2015, 01:55 PM
YouTube they are on there :-)

Ohhhh, you've made my day. Thank you.

chris goodyear
19-11-2015, 04:02 PM
That's a shame you threw them out MOH as I always manage to get a video recorder from e-bay when they pack up. I have so many classic videos and the kids love them so I'll keep them while I can and they are all in surprisingly good condition still.