PDA

View Full Version : finally it's my pre reg visit tomorrow!

crumpet54
05-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Yay at long last my pre reg visit is finally here tomorrow morning!
Hit me with your last minute tips!

BallyH
05-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Be confident, share your knowledge and enjoy the experience. Ask questions as the inspector is there to help you. Best of luck.

mumofone
06-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Yay at long last my pre reg visit is finally here tomorrow morning! Hit me with your last minute tips!

Good luck crumpet :-) let us know how it goes :-) x

Amanda70
06-11-2015, 05:36 PM
How did you get on?

crumpet54
06-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Thanks everyone! It was fab, really relaxed and like a chat really. I kept talking too much lol and she was saying oh you've just answered my next question!
I really wishes in hadn't worried so much.
She loved my setting and playroom said she couldn't fault it .
Really happy and positive! Yay plus it's Friday!
Can't wait for certificate to come now. She did say to start chasing it as I have a family waiting for me. X

CarlyB
09-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi crumpet, congrats on having a successful pre-reg visit :-) just wondering as I'm in the process now...how long after submitting your Ofsted application did they contact you to arrange your pre-reg? X

mumofone
09-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Thanks everyone! It was fab, really relaxed and like a chat really. I kept talking too much lol and she was saying oh you've just answered my next question! I really wishes in hadn't worried so much. She loved my setting and playroom said she couldn't fault it . Really happy and positive! Yay plus it's Friday! Can't wait for certificate to come now. She did say to start chasing it as I have a family waiting for me. X

Well done!!! :-)

crumpet54
09-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Hi crumpet, congrats on having a successful pre-reg visit :-) just wondering as I'm in the process now...how long after submitting your Ofsted application did they contact you to arrange your pre-reg? X

Submitted in June got the call end of October x
I was ringing up weekly chasing it up constantly the delay was the social services checks were lost- I contacted myself it was a lot of frustrated calls as everything had been completed by July so it took all that time on just the ss checks.

crumpet54
09-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Well done!!! :-)

Thanks mumofone looking forward to starting now. Shouldn't be too long to wait for certificate.

mumofone
09-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Thanks mumofone looking forward to starting now. Shouldn't be too long to wait for certificate.

Yay! This was me 7 months ago! It's good to finally get started :-)

CarlyB
10-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Oh wow I hope mine don't take that long as I have a child waiting to start in January eek! 😁 X

crumpet54
10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Oh wow I hope mine don't take that long as I have a child waiting to start in January eek! ?de01 X

How long is a piece of string comes to mind! Ha!

Simona
11-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Submitted in June got the call end of October x
I was ringing up weekly chasing it up constantly the delay was the social services checks were lost- I contacted myself it was a lot of frustrated calls as everything had been completed by July so it took all that time on just the ss checks.

Well done and good luck in your new career....your family in waiting will be delighted.

It looks like Tribal/Prospects did mange to register you within the 12 weeks which Ofsted states the registration must take...so now make sure you get that certificate in time too.

Good luck!

crumpet54
11-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Well done and good luck in your new career....your family in waiting will be delighted.

It looks like Tribal/Prospects did mange to register you within the 12 weeks which Ofsted states the registration must take...so now make sure you get that certificate in time too.

Good luck!

Thanks Simona, yes once the checks were back then it was really quick process. It would have been sooner but I specifically needed a Friday due to my friend having my daughter, so yes once it was all through it was very quick!
I've just been around the community cafe, medical centre and post office to put my flyers up! Yay!
(I'm not sure whether the family waiting have made a u turn see my other post lol) 😄

crumpet54
11-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Just had another enquiry already!