PDA

View Full Version : Double pushchair advice

SivadeoZ
30-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Hi, I am looking for advice on a good double pushchair that will fold up quickly and easily. I am about to take on a baby and already look after a 1yr. I would need the pushchair to fit in the back of grand scenic with all sits up for school runs. Thanks

sarah707
02-10-2015, 06:43 PM
I suggest you go somewhere with a lot of stock and test some out! Try putting them down and up again and test drive them round the shop :D

blue bear
02-10-2015, 06:52 PM
I love my double nipper, doesn't fold terribly small but the wheels pop off easily to make it more compact, my double and single nipper both fit in the boot of my vw sharan together wheels off, or either one on their own wheels on.

alex__17
02-10-2015, 08:17 PM
I have a red kite twinni and it fits in my tiny Hyundai i10 boot with back wheels off. I don't think it pushes quite as easily as a nipper (nipper wouldn't fit even with wheels off) but is much lighter and harder wearing than the single I got for several hundred pounds more for my own son.
Also the seats are bigger than a nipper so I can put my shattered tall 3 year old in it for a nap and he's got plenty of space whereas on a nipper he can't rest his head back to go to sleep as the back isn't high enough.
It was only £200 and has done 2 school runs and a trip out nearly every day for nearly 2 years - the brake is a bit clicky but apart from that it's still going strong.
Would recommend a look if you have a stockist nearby