PDA

View Full Version : Thats It!!!

Monkey1
06-08-2008, 05:50 AM
Totally depressed! Got to re think my clothing for sundays christening. tried on my new designer dress that i bought and hubby said it didn't suit me. He said he could see my bad leg underneath and he knew i would be concious of it:panic: Then when i sulked he said would i prefere him to lie and say it looked nice.....duh! Yeah! I have lots of suitable clothes.....but all too small! I know i have put weight on recently so it has made me determined. Joining slimming world on Thursday and i'm going to stay for class. I would like to lose over a stone before Christmas.

LittleAcorns
06-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Just wanted to send you my support hun....Ive got about 3 stone to shift hate feeling so uncomfy....

I hope all goes well for Thurs

oh and Ive seen piccies of you and you look gorgeous, its all about how we feel though isnt it? a stone wont take you too long

xx

Monkey1
06-08-2008, 06:01 AM
Thank you Louise! If i stop drinking cider it should fall off!:D

charleyfarley
06-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Has the Magners got to go Monkey? :panic:

You do look lovely in your photos though and don't look like you need to lose weight at all.

Good luck with sw and losing your stone.

What a shame about your dress so will it be going back after what hubby said? Did you think it suited you after all that's what counts.

Carol xx

LittleMissSparkles
06-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Mrs Monkey you are stunning the way you are, but its how you feel isnt it, good luck with sw and hope youlose whatyou want too, andif Mr Monkey doesnt think it suits you get him to take you down town and buy you a new one ha thatll teach him xxxxx

angeldelight
06-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Good luck to you Monkey - you with the size 10 dress !!!!

Angel xx

ajs
06-08-2008, 07:48 AM
can you post a pic of you in the dress
we promise to be honest

as for your leg can't you wear stockings to cover whatever he can see

i sympathise though i stopped going to the gym and now feel very fat and constantly bloated
although i know how to make it better for me i just haven't managed to get back to the gym to do anything about it

Monkey1
06-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Mrs Monkey you are stunning the way you are, but its how you feel isnt it, good luck with sw and hope youlose whatyou want too, andif Mr Monkey doesnt think it suits you get him to take you down town and buy you a new one ha thatll teach him xxxxx

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I like your style Susan! I think i will leave him at home though and just take his card! I'm not going to return it as i think it will look better when i lose a bit. I think Mandy was right and it must of been American sizing!:D

deeb66
07-08-2008, 08:36 AM
I am only just catching up as you kow I have been away on holiday so don't know what has happened to your leg Monkey but I am sure I will catch up with everything soon.

Just wanted to say good luck with your SW journey and don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.