PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted registration

brightstars2015
13-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone
I am waiting for my certificate to arrive, is there anywhere where i can see my status? The ofsted inspector said i should be able to check on ofsted's website and it should say "active" next to my name..I went on ofsted website and i typed my city name and first few letters of my post code to see if it shows there. My name was not there and i only found 2 childminders in my area. I know this is incorrect as there are quite few in my area. Can someone please advice me where i can find this with a link please. thank you for your help.
thanks

hectors house
14-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi everyone
I am waiting for my certificate to arrive, is there anywhere where i can see my status? The ofsted inspector said i should be able to check on ofsted's website and it should say "active" next to my name..I went on ofsted website and i typed my city name and first few letters of my post code to see if it shows there. My name was not there and i only found 2 childminders in my area. I know this is incorrect as there are quite few in my area. Can someone please advice me where i can find this with a link please. thank you for your help.
thanks

Go onto here Find an Ofsted inspection report (http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/) then ignore the part at the top, go down to the bottom where it says "search providers by" - I choose "Distance from home" - this brings up a new screen, from there enter in YOUR postcode, where it says Remit - select "early years and childcare" the last box says "provider type" - select childminder, then click search. Hopefully you fill find yourself listed :thumbsup:

brightstars2015
14-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Go onto here Find an Ofsted inspection report (http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/) then ignore the part at the top, go down to the bottom where it says "search providers by" - I choose "Distance from home" - this brings up a new screen, from there enter in YOUR postcode, where it says Remit - select "early years and childcare" the last box says "provider type" - select childminder, then click search. Hopefully you fill find yourself listed :thumbsup:

thank you now i know where to look but still not registered. thanks