PDA

View Full Version : Application

Jessymax
31-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Can anyone tell me when submitting your application for ousted can you save it and go back to it or must you have all info ready and done all at once?

Thanks

crumpet54
31-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Hi
I was told that you can go and save and go back to it etc. I spent over an hour on it then My daughter woke up so I pressed save and logged out. Later that night I logged in and it hadn't saved! So I would advise that you fill it in once you know you can complete it all in one go just in case !
Good luck

Jessymax
31-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Thanks crumpet54

I saved it earlier and won't get chance again until wed but hopefully it will of saved !

It asked for previous experience and an address I have put my current employment however I haven't given there as a reference as I read somewhere your reference doesn't need to be current job...

Thanks

crumpet54
01-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Thanks crumpet54

I saved it earlier and won't get chance again until wed but hopefully it will of saved !

It asked for previous experience and an address I have put my current employment however I haven't given there as a reference as I read somewhere your reference doesn't need to be current job...

Thanks
Yes you can have different references not necessarily your past employer.
Hope it has saved for you!