PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted application??ŵ

Jessymax
28-08-2015, 09:41 PM
This might be a silly question 🙈 but can I apply to orated before my dbs is complete ( obviously asking this as I know it will come back clear)
Basically in the process of buying a house should complete by end of September and I have done all my paper work bought lots of resources but currently working I. A nursery and just getting really stressed with the timings of it all , handing my notice in etc as don't want awkwardness at work!

Any help/ advise would be great x

sarah1975
28-08-2015, 10:57 PM
From what I remember I think you have to fill in your DBS number. The whole process takes ages doesn't it? I handed my notice in last week so I know exactly how you feel :)

You can start the Ofsted application though and save it so you can pop your number in when you get it and send it straight away.

HTH. X

FussyElmo
29-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Im sure it asks for your dbs number before you can continue :thumbsup:

k1rstie
29-08-2015, 09:28 AM
From what I remember I think you have to fill in your DBS number. The whole process takes ages doesn't it? I handed my notice in last week so I know exactly how you feel :) You can start the Ofsted application though and save it so you can pop your number in when you get it and send it straight away. HTH. X

I have heard of people getting their DBS's back really quickly, but I got mine back a few weeks ago, and it had taken 7 months, while another friend ( also in the same Police area) took 9 months.