PDA

View Full Version : Monday .......

angeldelight
10-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Morning everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend ?

So what are your plans today ...are you busy ?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

loocyloo
10-08-2015, 06:35 AM
Good morning Angel. Lovely to see you out and about on the forum :-)

I'm on holiday in beautiful Northumberland and despite being in the middle of nowhere, our cottage has Internet! So as everyone else is asleep, I've made a cup of tea and am about to settle down with a book in peace :-) ( once I've checked emails and the forum! )

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Maza
10-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Morning all.

Not working today. DD has a friend coming round later on so I'm hoping that the weather stays dry so that they can play in the garden for some part of it. Before that I want to pop to Build a Bear to get a lead for one of the mindees who is leaving this week as that is his favourite toy here. He brings a different cuddly toy to ours everyday and they all have to wear the lead when they get here! I normally get them a book about starting school (The Kissing Hand) but I somehow ordered the wrong one (the abridged version) and it is naff and too late to order a new one, so I wanted to get him a top up gift. Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.

Got quite a bit of admin to do too. I want to laminate a reading game and a x table game that I printed out for DD last night.
Have a good Monday every one. x

angeldelight
10-08-2015, 06:54 AM

I'm on holiday in beautiful Northumberland and despite being in the middle of nowhere, our cottage has Internet! So as everyone else is asleep, I've made a cup of tea and am about to settle down with a book in peace :-) ( once I've checked emails and the forum! )

Ooooh that sounds lovely ...have a nice relaxing time

Xxx

angeldelight
10-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Morning all.

Not working today. DD has a friend coming round later on so I'm hoping that the weather stays dry so that they can play in the garden for some part of it. Before that I want to pop to Build a Bear to get a lead for one of the mindees who is leaving this week as that is his favourite toy here. He brings a different cuddly toy to ours everyday and they all have to wear the lead when they get here! I normally get them a book about starting school (The Kissing Hand) but I somehow ordered the wrong one (the abridged version) and it is naff and too late to order a new one, so I wanted to get him a top up gift. Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.

Got quite a bit of admin to do too. I want to laminate a reading game and a x table game that I printed out for DD last night.
Have a good Monday every one. x

Sounds like a busy day ...enjoy xxx

FussyElmo
10-08-2015, 07:08 AM
Morning Angel.

Im waiting for a new one to turn up had to get up and frantically tidy up. So organised me :laughing:

I have a day of hama beads, baking and the park planned :thumbsup:

Mouse
10-08-2015, 08:01 AM
It's the start of my week off, but I was awake as early as usual, so thought I might as well get up and get some jobs done.

So far I've done 2 loads of washing, polished through the house, cleaned the cooker and fitted a new fridge door seal.

I've got my sister and her family visiting later today so I thought we'd go out for lunch rather than me having to cook for everyone!

Mouse
10-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Morning all.

Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.

I really should put my contact lenses in before I start reading. I read that as you need to buy more white bread so DD can finish her quilt!

Maza
10-08-2015, 10:05 AM
I really should put my contact lenses in before I start reading. I read that as you need to buy more white bread so DD can finish her quilt!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

tess1981
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM
I have the day off as I swapped days thus week as was only going to have one lo today. Of to the Christmas Shop today :)

shortstuff
10-08-2015, 11:22 AM
started the day with 4 until 2.30 but had to get one collected with a bad tummy so mum took the sibling too :thumbsup:

still have 2 until 6 and 6.30 for dinner.

Had a mad weekend which im still tired from but i will get there. Im not looking forward to my SW weigh in tonight :blush:

Pauline
10-08-2015, 12:08 PM

We are off up that way next week, in our little motorhome - don't know where yet, just where the fancy takes us. :)

loocyloo
10-08-2015, 05:24 PM
We are off up that way next week, in our little motorhome - don't know where yet, just where the fancy takes us. :)

:-) Love Lindisfarne, Bamburgh is beautiful and today we visited Berwick upon Tweed. Fascinating and loved the L S LOWRY trail.
Farne Islands are interesting; we saw puffins, seals and Grace Darlings lighthouse!
Enjoy your meandering around the countryside :-)

Maza
10-08-2015, 06:00 PM
:-) Love Lindisfarne, Bamburgh is beautiful and today we visited Berwick upon Tweed. Fascinating and loved the L S LOWRY trail.
Farne Islands are interesting; we saw puffins, seals and Grace Darlings lighthouse!
Enjoy your meandering around the countryside :-)

Oh please tell me more about the Lowry trail - I'd love to do it...

loocyloo
10-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Oh please tell me more about the Lowry trail - I'd love to do it...

Apparently Lowry used to go to Berwick upon Tweed for his holidays every year from 1930s to 1970s and painted many scenes. The trail takes you round Berwick and you see a copy of his painting and the 'real' place.
http://www.visitberwick.com/tours-tour-guides-courses/lowry-trail