PDA

View Full Version : how long does the health declaration last?

crumpet54
28-07-2015, 11:51 AM
My partner's DBS is severely delayed (since April but that's another thread)
I have my health declaration from March, as I am still waiting on partners dbs I can't go any further at the moment in regards to applying to ofsted (everything is ready and waiting ) my worry now is by the time I get to applying to ofsted will the health declaration be invalid? ?
So disheartened and frustrated advice please!

sing-low
28-07-2015, 12:34 PM
My partner's DBS is severely delayed (since April but that's another thread) I have my health declaration from March, as I am still waiting on partners dbs I can't go any further at the moment in regards to applying to ofsted (everything is ready and waiting ) my worry now is by the time I get to applying to ofsted will the health declaration be invalid? ? So disheartened and frustrated advice please!
I wouldn't have thought so, as long as nothing has changed about your health. Sounds v frustrating.

crumpet54
28-07-2015, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't have thought so, as long as nothing has changed about your health. Sounds v frustrating.

That's what I was thinking nothings changed but I just had a panic earlier thinking oh crikey that'll be a problem!

Aaah it really is testing ggggrrrrrhhh!!!

greenfaerie
31-07-2015, 01:21 PM
My delayed DBS didn't invalidate my Health Dec or any part of my application, so hopefully it's the same for you.

crumpet54
31-07-2015, 03:12 PM
My delayed DBS didn't invalidate my Health Dec or any part of my application, so hopefully it's the same for you.

That's great thanks