PDA

View Full Version : HELLO OLD AND NEW FRIENDS ..... I AM BACK

angeldelight
28-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Hello everyone

Well I am back and ready to start posting again

I am feeling a lot better but not 100% yet but I am getting there

Right how is everyone

Not many of you online so are you lurking or working hard ?

We need some parties and a bit of fun

Missed you all

Hope I get more than one reply ha ha

Angel xxxx

tess1981
28-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Then I will kick start it welcome back.. We are organising our toys today should be fun

angeldelight
28-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Then I will kick start it welcome back.. We are organising our toys today should be fun

Thanks Tess

Nice to meet you ha

xxx

Kirstylob
28-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Welcome back! Good to hear you are feeling better. Xx

FussyElmo
28-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Sitting around in pyjamas had a very long day at the wedding and I think me and ds have got a bit of a bug (sore throat) so trying to do as little as possible.

Though dd did look absolutely stunning as a flower girl.

Its raining here too so that giving me much get and go.

Nice to see you post again xxxxx

AgentTink
28-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Welcome back Angel....you have been missed.

Only 2 kids this week due to others having holidays, so just take g it easy with soft play mornings and dvd afternoons. Me and my family are off to London for 3 days on Thursday and also on count down to 3 weeks in Disney at the end of August so as you can imagine every spare moment I have is trying to plan our holidays.

BallyH
28-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi, a quiet day here as only 3 Lo's so we are bashing and standing on playdoh at the moment.

snortlet
28-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Hello Angel so nice to hear from you!

Wet day here so lego, dvd and popcorn. Makes a nice change from rushing to school runs! xxx

hectors house
28-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Welcome back we have been so worried about you, glad you are making a good recovery. :clapping:

We have been out for a muddy walk - not raining here in Somerset today but plenty of puddles around from yesterday and the weekend.

I have a 7 year old here today (I said to his mum I would look after him for free today as a thank you for her lending me a stunning ball gown for my cruise last week), and a 3 year old watching a little TV (as a thank you for helping dry up) and a 2 year old having a nap.

Fingers crossed that the summer is coming back as it was 40 degrees last week in Rome and I have been freezing now home, mind you coming back from Italy and going straight to WOMAD festival probably wasn't the best idea I had ever had!

Mouse
28-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Welcome back Angel. It's good to see you posting again.

I'm having a very lazy, child free day...bliss :D

shortstuff
28-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Great to see you here again x so glad you are getting there.

We've been charging round a country park so we are all exhausted lol.

smurfette
28-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Welcome back angel we missed you! Glad to hear you are on the mend!

I only have two today one on holidays but the ones I have are cranky. One is teething and one overtired so both having a nice nap now. Only one of the three dds here too one gone out with dad then on to a play date and one with nana today on a birthday treat so it's very quiet, just as well as I am recovering from a bug. Hectors house how was the cruise?!

mama2three
28-07-2015, 02:07 PM
hi Angel , so happy to see you're firmly on the mend. It hasn't been the same without you xx

hectors house
28-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Welcome back angel we missed you! Glad to hear you are on the mend!

I only have two today one on holidays but the ones I have are cranky. One is teething and one overtired so both having a nice nap now. Only one of the three dds here too one gone out with dad then on to a play date and one with nana today on a birthday treat so it's very quiet, just as well as I am recovering from a bug. Hectors house how was the cruise?!

Cruise was lovely but I wouldn't do Italy in July again, it was tooooo hot for sightseeing and even too hot for sun bathing on the deck (everyone was looking for sun beds in the shade)! Everyone was friendly, people on our table for evening dinner were lovely, food was delicious (I really restrained myself and only put on a couple of pounds), we did our own excursions which was a little stressful when you know if you don't get back in time from Rome that the ship will sail without you. We had a wine package (6 bottles for £102) which lasted us 7 evening meals and the other drinks were very reasonable (I thought they would rip us off on those), internet however was very expensive so we didn't bother. I was a little disappointed in the evening entertainment - it only lasted 45 mins as they did 2 shows a night and some of it was a little dated and amateurish, I think I was expecting a bit more glitz & glamour. Lots of people we met do 2 or 3 cruises a year - we will do one again but not for a year or so. When are you off on yours?

smurfette
28-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Cruise was lovely but I wouldn't do Italy in July again, it was tooooo hot for sightseeing and even too hot for sun bathing on the deck (everyone was looking for sun beds in the shade)! Everyone was friendly, people on our table for evening dinner were lovely, food was delicious (I really restrained myself and only put on a couple of pounds), we did our own excursions which was a little stressful when you know if you don't get back in time from Rome that the ship will sail without you. We had a wine package (6 bottles for £102) which lasted us 7 evening meals and the other drinks were very reasonable (I thought they would rip us off on those), internet however was very expensive so we didn't bother. I was a little disappointed in the evening entertainment - it only lasted 45 mins as they did 2 shows a night and some of it was a little dated and amateurish, I think I was expecting a bit more glitz & glamour. Lots of people we met do 2 or 3 cruises a year - we will do one again but not for a year or so. When are you off on yours?

That sounds great , my In laws used to cruise several times a year but they don't stop in Ireland so they had to travel to the UK to get one, and father in law decided he was sick of airports so they are currently trying coach tours, done some good ones already. Would love to try one, maybe in a coupe of years time when we can leave the dds in the house on their own.

We have already been, did London and Wales Harry Potter studios legoland etc, had a ball. I will go with friends shopping weekend to belfast in nov , love that, and dh turns 40 this year and fancies a trip to Berlin for Christmas markets leave the kids at nanas so won't complain!

loocyloo
28-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Welcome back Angel. You've been missed!

I took the day off today to go to local country show ... saw several mindees there :-)
Guinea pigs won 1st & 2nd in pet class, dd & ds won several classes and I won best flapjack :-)
Come home to collapse!

Tulip
28-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Welcome back, so pleased you are on the mend x

Maza
28-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Welcome back Angel. You've been missed!

I took the day off today to go to local country show ... saw several mindees there :-)
Guinea pigs won 1st & 2nd in pet class, dd & ds won several classes and I won best flapjack :-)
Come home to collapse!

Well you just about monopolised that show didn't you! x

Maza
28-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Welcome back Angel! Great to hear from you.

Had an ok day, not awful, not wonderful, lol. DD and one particular mindee arguing every two minutes and I actually got really cross with both of them for the first time ever. It's six of one half a dozen of the other with those two and I have tried every strategy in the book to stop them from bickering these last couple of years and today I had just had enough. Felt really guilty afterwards for the rest of the day as you do :rolleyes:

We went for a picnic tea and I got the parents to collect mindees from the field instead of my house and it was so much nicer, smoother and less stressful (one parent in particular) than doing it at home. Think I'll arrange it that way tomorrow too!

loocyloo
28-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Well you just about monopolised that show didn't you! x

;-) :-) :-D xxx

smurfette
28-07-2015, 08:47 PM
;-) :-) :-D xxxwell done though!!!

smurfette
28-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Welcome back Angel! Great to hear from you. Had an ok day, not awful, not wonderful, lol. DD and one particular mindee arguing every two minutes and I actually got really cross with both of them for the first time ever. It's six of one half a dozen of the other with those two and I have tried every strategy in the book to stop them from bickering these last couple of years and today I had just had enough. Felt really guilty afterwards for the rest of the day as you do :rolleyes: We went for a picnic tea and I got the parents to collect mindees from the field instead of my house and it was so much nicer, smoother and less stressful (one parent in particular) than doing it at home. Think I'll arrange it that way tomorrow too!

Sounds like a good plan!! I like that too, no mad tidy up or pack up its all done already :)

Ripeberry
28-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Welcome back. I'm now officially at 'lurker', now that I'm not a CM anymore :p

AliceK
28-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Welcome back Angel. It's lovely to see you posting again. You have been missed .

xxxx

Smiley
28-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Welcome back, lovely to hear from you :)

natlou82
28-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Welcome back so glad to hear from you and know you are on the mend :-)

Evie125
29-07-2015, 05:55 AM
Good to see you back X

Mrs Scrubbit
29-07-2015, 08:49 PM
:clapping:Welcome back Angel its so good to hear that you are on the mend. You have been very much missed, seemed quiet without you!!:littleangel:x

lozzy23
29-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Hello Angel, welcome back glad you are on the mend.:)

FussyElmo
29-07-2015, 09:49 PM
:clapping:Welcome back Angel its so good to hear that you are on the mend. You have been very much missed, seemed quiet without you!!:littleangel:x

Oh course it was quiet. Angel didn't get the name gerty gasbag for nothing

SYLVIA
30-07-2015, 05:54 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
So happy to have you back Angel!! I've missed your morning posts. I have taken 6 mindees to tonbridge park today. Had a really lovely day.

angeldelight
01-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Oh course it was quiet. Angel didn't get the name gerty gasbag for nothing

Cheeky ha

Thanks everyone xxxx

Daisy1956
02-08-2015, 07:31 PM
So glad to hear you are back.