PDA

View Full Version : LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT FOR EYFS

angeldelight
05-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Have you seen some of the new examples on the Bromley website ?

Now these are nice and simple and it should make it easy for everyone to understand

Adapt them for your own setting

I think after reading these - download the examples you are going to see what we mean by keeping it simple

Click onto these and each page has some example download examples

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/areas.html

Hope you all understand a bit more now?

Angel xx

Monkey1
05-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Thank you Angel!

Splish Splosh
05-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks Angel.

EllieF
05-08-2008, 01:59 PM
The example observations are nice and simple to understand and should put a lot of childminders at ease, and the ones undew birth to three are in a form type format which is simple too and could be adapted for EYFS quite simply
Ellie

sue m
05-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks Angel, I will be having a look in a minute. I had my CSDO on earlier and she's lovely but I never understand a word she's saying, either I'm that thick or I just get in a panic! She said I have to start filling in my SEF form and keep reviewing it when it's written and cut and paste the quality framework on to the SEF form? That proves it, I AM thick. She might was talking and it wasn't going in!!!!!!! :D Think I need someone to explain it to me as if I was 2.5 like my little one!!!!!!!!

sarah707
05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
What quality framework??

Have you done the ncma quality first?

I suppose some bits of it might be useful as evidence for the SEF... is that what she means??

sue m
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Sarah, I have no idea what she was talking about!!!!! :panic: I've been doing so much on this computer I'm just losing it. I can't be the only one surely. Please!? :laughing: I can't even remember if I've done the ncma quality first!!!!! I've got such a lot going on in my head with other things as well.

angeldelight
05-08-2008, 04:20 PM
I think you would know if you had done the quality first Sue

Here is some information about it

http://www.ncmaqualityfirst.co.uk/

Angel xx

sue m
05-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Having had a quick look at ncma quality first, no, I haven't done that!!!!

Good thing it's time for my vodka!!!!!!!:D

2kidsunder5
05-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Have you seen some of the new examples on the Bromley website ?

Now these are nice and simple and it should make it easy for everyone to understand

Adapt them for your own setting

I think after reading these - download the examples you are going to see what we mean by keeping it simple

Click onto these and each page has some example download examples

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/areas.html

Hope you all understand a bit more now?

Angel xx

Is that it!!!!???? I have been sat writting essays for the past 2 months :blush:

Perhaps I should do my essays once a month and use the much shorter obs weekly or daily :)

Diane x

LisaH
05-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you will take a look when I get a spare 10 minutes.

miffy
05-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Will read it later - thanks

Miffy xx

Spangles
05-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks Angel.

angeldelight
29-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Bumping this back up

Angel xx

sue m
29-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Thank you Angel! AGAIN!!!! With this forum, Bromley's website, Sarah Nev's, we should all be brilliant!!!!? :panic:

Trouble
29-08-2008, 01:09 PM
will read it later thank you!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: