PDA

View Full Version : ITS THE WEEKEND

FussyElmo
18-07-2015, 10:03 AM
And for once I have absolutely nothing planned :clapping::clapping:

Got to get dd's clothes washed from camp and repacked so she can go again Monday.

Other than that I see a day eating lots of rubbish in front of the tv :thumbsup:

smurfette
18-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Well I was awake Til after four this morning as Dd 1 had a birthday sleepover! Up again at nine so am wrecked. Just cooked a load of teens a fry and set up a chocolate fountain for them .. My work here is done! All going home at 2 then I am not moving from couch either .. Have a good one fussy!

loocyloo
18-07-2015, 01:32 PM
I've had a brilliant day so far ... met up with some cm friends for a coffee and chat ( all too busy during the week to meet up plus live just that bit too far to manage it within school pick ups etc ) then had a potter round the shops ( ok I have also done supermarket shop ... But on my own in peace! ) and now having a late lunch.

Been getting texts from dh ... dd is being sick and ds not feeling well ...

Think I'm staying out a bit longer!

Mouse
18-07-2015, 01:41 PM
I've had a brilliant day so far ... met up with some cm friends for a coffee and chat ( all too busy during the week to meet up plus live just that bit too far to manage it within school pick ups etc ) then had a potter round the shops ( ok I have also done supermarket shop ... But on my own in peace! ) and now having a late lunch.

Been getting texts from dh ... dd is being sick and ds not feeling well ...

Think I'm staying out a bit longer!

I'd switch your phone off, just to be sure!

I'm having a lovely lazy day. The whole family is out and I'm playing music very loud while I've got no one here to tell me to turn it down!

smurfette
18-07-2015, 01:41 PM
I've had a brilliant day so far ... met up with some cm friends for a coffee and chat ( all too busy during the week to meet up plus live just that bit too far to manage it within school pick ups etc ) then had a potter round the shops ( ok I have also done supermarket shop ... But on my own in peace! ) and now having a late lunch. Been getting texts from dh ... dd is being sick and ds not feeling well ... Think I'm staying out a bit longer!

Run..
Run for the hills and don't look back!!! Hope they are ok ,and no one else gets it! Xx

loocyloo
18-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Run..
Run for the hills and don't look back!!! Hope they are ok ,and no one else gets it! Xx

thanks! ... just got home to a grumpy DH who hasn't been able to do anything he wants !!!

Dd feeling much better and bouncing around, Ds appears fine too!

:D

smurfette
18-07-2015, 08:17 PM
thanks! ... just got home to a grumpy DH who hasn't been able to do anything he wants !!! Dd feeling much better and bouncing around, Ds appears fine too! :D

Good news!

SYLVIA
18-07-2015, 09:40 PM
I spent a lovely day with a mindee. I don't have her now as she's 12 but I got her a voucher to have a manicure. We went together and both had them done. We had lunch came back n messed about doing drawing together and painting our toe nails. Then she came with us to my son in laws 30th birthday bbq before taking her home. Had a fun day. Now ended up taking my grandson home with us to stay after the BBQ. Also had a lovely moment at the BBQ, when another ex mindee who started school and left me, came up and hugged me saying "I haven't seen you for about 20days. It's actually been a year !!