PDA

View Full Version : Are schools really best for 2 year olds?

Simona
18-07-2015, 08:47 AM
This article has certainly raised my spirits...take that Wilshaw!

Are schools really best for twos? | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/nursery-world/opinion/1152680/are-schools-really-best-for-twos)

loocyloo
18-07-2015, 01:39 PM
:-) oo that made me smile!

Here's hoping he or at least his lackeys read it!

Mouse
18-07-2015, 01:44 PM
It's a shame this article is only run in a publication for childcarers, who already know what Wilshaw is like. I wish it was somewhere where it would be read by parents etc.

loocyloo
18-07-2015, 03:17 PM
It's a shame this article is only run in a publication for childcarers, who already know what Wilshaw is like. I wish it was somewhere where it would be read by parents etc.

needs to be linked to one of those 'mums' sites or can someone put it on facebook and share it??? ( I'm not on them so can't help! )

Simona
18-07-2015, 03:59 PM
I have shared in on twitter and Linkedin
It would be good if every setting had a copy they could give parents...or just send them the link for them to read the article.

Also an idea to ask the EY Teams to share the link?...put copies up in CCentres and Stay and Play
should CMs agencies get a copy too? ...who needs them to raise our standards when we have done it in such a spectacular way.

84% of Cms are Good/Outstanding!! and no LA can say it is down to their support....eat your words Ofsted!

mumofone
28-08-2015, 08:08 PM
needs to be linked to one of those 'mums' sites or can someone put it on facebook and share it??? ( I'm not on them so can't help! )

Yes yes yes!!