PDA

View Full Version : Its raining again.

FussyElmo
08-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Will it ever stop Im so over this miserable weather now :(

Dds sports day got cancelled this morning and Im waiting to se of the City athletics event tonight will still be on.

Plus side if it isn't I will get a evening off with just my children but ds is so excited about going and competing. hes determined to get through to the county stages :thumbsup:

We are having fun with magnetic building blocks/shapes today but mindee goes at 130 so a really early finish :thumbsup:

shortstuff
08-07-2015, 10:17 AM
the rain was so awful i got soaked through my coat this morning :angry: I dont like it. I have parents evening later. All but 1 parent have been fab about different collection arrangements. Thankfully the one who is giving me grief is leaving me :clapping: 4 more sessions after school. The parents negativity has completely rubbed off on LO too. Not even a smile for a birthday gift :mad:

Never mind. Lets just hope the weather is better tmw as that is DS's sports afternoon and the littleys are looking forward to seeing it :thumbsup:

kellib
08-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Today is the only day in the whole 7 week holiday that I'm working (Lo's mum graduating so couldn't say no!) so it was odds on to rain!

Sorry lol!