PDA

View Full Version : CYPOP5

Meggmoo
01-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site so I am hoping someone can help me. I've just started session 1 of CYPOP5 and I am confused already. I am just wondering if it's a good idea to wait for the text book to come before I attempt to complete task 1?
Also, I am in Uni doing a degree so my assignment writing at the moment is at a pretty high standard, I'm just wondering if references are needed in the CYPOP5 assignments?

Lal
01-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Hi. I'm studying for a degree and found the CYPOP5 course challenging to complete until I remembered it wasn't uni work! You don't need to reference, worry about word count etc so answering the tasks went against all of my usual study habits.

This forum was really helpful. :)

hectors house
03-07-2015, 01:32 PM
I have recently completed 3 units in a standalone qualification on Communication and although I have got a level 4 qualification, I found CYPOP20, 22 & 24 really hard - but sometimes I think like Lal says you tend to overthink things. I did have to add references to mine but only vague ones eg: a web address or the name of a Government document nothing like Harvard referencing.