PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning.

FussyElmo
29-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Good morning its the start of the week.

The big question on everyone lips is will Andy Murray win Wimbledon? I love this tennis fortnight linking lots of my planning to do and even better the local park has put the nets up. Not as I can run or anything that crazy but I can get the ball over the net :laughing::laughing:

Okay maybe that wasn't the question you were thinking about - maybe more about the forecasted heatwave.

What more can we want tennis and the sun :laughing:

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Mouse
29-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Morning!

Wimbledon doesn't really interest me and I hadn't even realised it started today.

hectors house
29-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Just packing a bag with drinks, snacks, sun cream, hats and towels to take the children (and dogs) to a local lake for a walk - there is a lovely clean stream that runs into a shallow pond so the children (and dogs) can have a paddle - meeting up with 2 other childminders, so probably will be 3 adults, 9 children & 3 dogs!

Warm here but still quite cloudy, I did put my shorts on but have changed back to crop trousers. :(

Dragonfly
29-06-2015, 08:35 AM
That sounds like fun, just the sort of thing I enjoy doing with the children.:thumbsup:

loocyloo
29-06-2015, 10:47 AM
good morning ...

today is my 'day off' ... I usually volunteer in school, but had to take kittens to vets for jabs so didn't go in today ...

my plan was to quickly update LJ trackers and get my accounts done ... so ... its 11.40 and I have been to the vets, sorted out some stuff for school PTA, worked out who is here/when over the summer holidays, posted all the forms for local country shows and NOT been on the internet! so now I MUST get on with what I NEED to do!

have a good day everyone xxx

hectors house
29-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Just packing a bag with drinks, snacks, sun cream, hats and towels to take the children (and dogs) to a local lake for a walk - there is a lovely clean stream that runs into a shallow pond so the children (and dogs) can have a paddle - meeting up with 2 other childminders, so probably will be 3 adults, 9 children & 3 dogs!

Warm here but still quite cloudy, I did put my shorts on but have changed back to crop trousers. :(

Actually ended up with 10 children and only one person fell in the stream this week and it wasn't me or one of mine (last week both me and a mindee fell in - I tried to stop him falling and he pulled me in too)!

tess1981
29-06-2015, 02:14 PM
My Monday in a nut shell... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Does not help I was in a minor car accident on Saturday and think delayed shock set in... my side of the car got hit by a tractor and Im not as tolerant of the whiny bad behaviour of one of my challenging 3 yos actually considered telling mum I have had enough if the constant battle with her and she makes our whole day very unpleasant. The other children are fed up not to mention my own children of having to listen to it... rant over feel better phew

hectors house
29-06-2015, 04:28 PM
My Monday in a nut shell... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Does not help I was in a minor car accident on Saturday and think delayed shock set in... my side of the car got hit by a tractor and Im not as tolerant of the whiny bad behaviour of one of my challenging 3 yos actually considered telling mum I have had enough if the constant battle with her and she makes our whole day very unpleasant. The other children are fed up not to mention my own children of having to listen to it... rant over feel better phew

And Breathe ...........

only 4 more days til the weekend - hope your insurance claim goes smoothly :thumbsup:

tess1981
29-06-2015, 11:17 PM
And Breathe ...........

only 4 more days til the weekend - hope your insurance claim goes smoothly :thumbsup:

Ah the day got worse ... 3yo kicked 6 yo in the head as he was lying in the ground playing .. she has been a handful to put it nicely but this really took the biscuit today...

As for the accident it was not my car it was the boyfriends... He was driving. He is gutted as he loves the car and just spent a lot of money recently on it getting it how he wanted it.. no matter how many times I point out we were lucky he still has the puppy dogs eyes when he thinks if the car.... boys and their toys lol