PDA

View Full Version : Rookie questions.

Pete T
26-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Hi every,

I am newbie to the Childminding scene and i have few Ofsted questions, so far i done the following DBS done with update service for everyone over 16, i also done my Health Booklet and sent off i done my First Aid and, i have also done my EY form and my wifes EY2 form and they been sent, now do i need pay the £35 now then wait to Ofsted to come out, or do they come out then i pay £35 to be on the register ?

Any information would be welcomed as so new.

shortstuff
26-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Hi and welcome.

I'm sorry it's been a while since I started so I can't remember the order you complete things. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on the forum which answers your question fully. However I'm looking using my phone so can't find it :( sorry

moggy
26-06-2015, 06:57 PM
I registered a while back but I know the bit where they come out to see you is the very last thing. You need to be paid up before then. After the registration visit you just wait for your certificate to come in the post.

Good luck with registering and welcome to the Forum!

Pete T
26-06-2015, 09:47 PM
I registered a while back but I know the bit where they come out to see you is the very last thing. You need to be paid up before then. After the registration visit you just wait for your certificate to come in the post.

Good luck with registering and welcome to the Forum!

Thanks for the information and the welcome message :)