PDA

View Full Version : daily diary sheets??

michellethegooner
04-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Has anyone got a daily diary sheet i could have a look at and tweek for a baby of 5mths the other 1 am using is not really geared towards babies. I have 1 on this pc somewhere that I used it is like a checklist one with details of how many soiled or dirty nappies, how many bottles drank fl ozs etc

Hoping someone else may have the one I'm talking about. need to stick it in a parents pack tomorrow for a new mindee that is starting. been going through files for hrs cant find it please help!!!!!

Thanks in advance

sarah707
04-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Mine is very simple - I don't use it any more because I have a book for each child and just write in that...

Hope it's a help :D

Monkey1
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
I do a book too, much cheaper than spending out on ink/ photo copying etc

sue m
04-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Sarah, anyone, do you have a menu planner I could have a copy of at all please? I've used all mine and thought I had one to print out but haven't. Please tell me if I don't need one and I'll not bother! I write in their daily diaries what they eat every day, thought Ofsted might want to see a weekly planner on the wall. Thanks.

sarah707
04-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I use the outine and lots of ideas from here -

http://www.netmums.com/h/n/FOOD/HOME/ALL/357//

Hope it helps! :D

sue m
04-08-2008, 08:24 PM
thank you, as always lol.

scottie
05-08-2008, 05:56 AM
hi i uses this one parents seem to like it :thumbsup:

miffy
05-08-2008, 06:25 AM
Sarah, anyone, do you have a menu planner I could have a copy of at all please? I've used all mine and thought I had one to print out but haven't. Please tell me if I don't need one and I'll not bother! I write in their daily diaries what they eat every day, thought Ofsted might want to see a weekly planner on the wall. Thanks.

There's also one on the Bromley website

Miffy xx

michellethegooner
06-08-2008, 05:41 PM
TY all as usual what would I do without u lot..

I used to use diary books problem was parents wud take them home and forget to bring them back for days/wks on end. so have decided to go back to sheets will photocopy so I have always have a copy on file. and besides I can always claime bk the ink and paper on my tax lol

thanks

Michelle xx:)