PDA

View Full Version : Morning

Rubybubbles
10-06-2015, 06:28 AM
GOod morning- thought is start a morning thread haha!

Just 2 little ones today for me (13m & 18m) off to take a walk and a play around the local arboretum, feed the ducks and take a picnic I think.

Gorgeous out there so far, let's hope it stays!

Have a great day xx

Dragonfly
10-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Have a lovely morning.Not bright and sunny here today-yet. 3 under 5's this morning.

loocyloo
10-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Good morning :-)
Lovely day here ... am going to stay home and play in the garden.

Have fun everyone
X

clareelizabeth1
10-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Just my ds and a just turned 1 year old. As our chicks hatched yesterday I think the day ahead is just going to be watching them.

AliceK
10-06-2015, 08:09 AM
Good morning:)
Sun is trying to come out here but there's a cool wind, at least no rain.
No work today or for the rest of the week :clapping:

Have a good day everyone.

xx

Maza
10-06-2015, 11:26 AM
We've been in the woods all morning and it was lovely. Lots of tiny moorhens on the pond - full of character they were too! Going to have lunch now and then set up the water tray as a pond with all of our Schleich toy water birds (love those toys). Will have to take DD to the real pond when she gets home from school, as she has been checking for babies all Spring. I'm also going to put together a story prop box/role play area for our current chapter book 'Little Owl Needs a Home'. It's part of an RSPCA series based on a true story. If you are looking for chapter books for 6 year olds I can really recommend this series - they are great stories. x