PDA

View Full Version : So its the wekend

FussyElmo
30-05-2015, 10:08 AM
What have we all got planned?

Nothing planned for today though I am desperately trying to master a doughnut recipe.

Tomorrow ds2 has a football tournament the last one of the season.

watford wizz
30-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Lazy morning, ironing, brunch and off to see show matinee then evening meal out! Treat day for the family ending a brilliant half term week.
Bills, paperwork and prep for return to school tomorrow xx

smurfette
30-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Packing packing packing! Two weeks off from Saturday! Can't wait !

Rubybubbles
30-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Had half term week off, with my own 2 being Ill all week and not getting out the house!! But at least they could hang about mopping

This weekend unfortunately is spending time with a friend who hubby has been cheating on her with our mutual best friend (I'm so mixed up an cross-hubby very good friends with the hubby who has been cheated on too) our circle has just been popped big time :-( group of 8 (4 couples) so hard times ahead for the 2 couples it effects.

smurfette
30-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Had half term week off, with my own 2 being Ill all week and not getting out the house!! But at least they could hang about mopping This weekend unfortunately is spending time with a friend who hubby has been cheating on her with our mutual best friend (I'm so mixed up an cross-hubby very good friends with the hubby who has been cheated on too) our circle has just been popped big time :-( group of 8 (4 couples) so hard times ahead for the 2 couples it effects.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry that is an awful mess,, and what a way to break up a group :(

loocyloo
30-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Had half term week off, with my own 2 being Ill all week and not getting out the house!! But at least they could hang about mopping

This weekend unfortunately is spending time with a friend who hubby has been cheating on her with our mutual best friend (I'm so mixed up an cross-hubby very good friends with the hubby who has been cheated on too) our circle has just been popped big time :-( group of 8 (4 couples) so hard times ahead for the 2 couples it effects.

So sorry to hear that. Hope everyone will be as ok as they can be xxx

loocyloo
30-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Just getting ready for next week and chilling!
Dd is currently making peanut butter fudge ... I don't even like peanut butter; so why does it smell so yummy? !

Haven't had a lazy day for ages!

(Although I do need to learn my 20 odd lines for community play I'm in ... dd has LOTS of lines and seems to have learnt them by osmosis! Wish I could!)

Rick
30-05-2015, 12:52 PM
I have the weekend to myself so I'm going all out......printing and laminating :clapping: